Dating barton upon humber
There is a brief description on the plaque but for more detailed information on a selection of plaques please see below.Dating from the late 16th to early17th century and at one time home of the Nelthorpe family.Pronounced "Tirrit", this building dates from the 15th Century or earlier.The name comes from the Tyrewhitt family who lived here in the 16th Century.Robert Marmaduke Stanbury Taylor, who died in the 1914-1918 War.It was also the Emergency Centre far Barton during the war.This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it.If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file.
Our pitch is also available for corporate events and general hire, so if this is of any interest then please get in contact with us.
The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
With a capacity of 3000, the main ground transformation was completed in 2008 following years of work which involved the turning of the pitch, installation of floodlights and the building of the clubhouse.
The police station was the building to the right and the magistrates court the building to the left.
This building was originally single-storey throughout. The land to build the Oddfellow's Hall was purchased in 1863 after originally trying to purchase land opposite the (old) police station. In the early 1900s it became Barton's first cinema.
It would later pass through a succession of owners until eventually, in 1825, it was acquired by John Preston (the origins of the name Preston Lane).